Re: WBWB

Thomas H Ashley wrote:
>Please excuse my ignorance, but could anybody tell me what concerts
>"Magic Bus" and "I'm Free" from the WBWB video were taken from?  "Magic
>Bus" seems to be from the early to mid seventies, and "I'm Free" from '69
>or '70.

"I'm Free" is from Woodstock and "Magic Bus" is from a concert in Amsterdam 1972, I believe but don't quote me on
that.

BTW, anyone have any tickets to PNC Bank Arts Center show on Aug. 3? I know it's kinda last minute but I would
really appreciate a response soon. E-mail me with details...........

TORRESJ@ny12533.gw125b.sullcrom.com