Re: The Women of Pete

JB2TheWho@aol.com writes:
> have two simple thoughts -
>
> 1. You are clearly extremely WELL-INFORMED and I would be very much surprised
> if anyone could take issue with your recollection of facts and, indeed, the
> usefulness and interersting nature of those facts as you have shared them!
>
> 2. Having said that, I would (with all due respect) disagree with you to a
> certain degree but only with regard to the subjective "spin", or conclusion
> you have drawn from certain aspects of those facts.

What follows is a long defense of Pete's reaction to Cincinnati.  I did not
want to dredge up this topic again, and I didn't think I was attacking Pete.
My intent was to note how Pete's reactions to the incident at the Doors' show
and the Cincinnati show were quite different, and to speculate as to why that
was.

Dave Elliott