Re: Who Girl's Heading East - -

A bunch of us local VA Beach folks are getting together before the
show. Time and place TBA. It will be a MIXED crowd of professional
Who Fans <grin>. All are welcome to attend!

Being that there is NOT much around the GTE Amp. We need to scout out
the best bar with the quickest getaway back to the show.

I will email this group with details! Feel free to page me when in
town and I can give you directions to the "Pre" show.

Blair "Skip" Cummings

Pager = 757-441-9240
Email = blair@infi.net