lots

Kenneth wrote:
>So I get into Naked Eye from the Young Vic and am really
>grooving on it, THEN, I get the MSG boot and they do Naked Eye
>with an "extra verse" -- that goes something like this (from
>memory, at work): "I hold the gun/ you hold the womb/

        <giggle> Thank you, Ken, for making my day.  I always thought it was
"wound", since I'm not a Freud afficionado.  (Good memory!)

birdw asked:
>Has The Who or any member thereof ever been nominated for a Grammy?  This
>could include people that are in their touring band, producers, themselves,
>so on and so forth.

        Pete was nominated for a Grammy - wait, it might have been an Oscar
- - for the Tommy movie.
        Yeah, now that I think about it, it was an Oscar.  Never mind!
        But he was up for a Grammy for the Tommy musical!  Or was it a Tony?
Or was that a Juno?  ;)

        As to dear Pete's hearing... he is apparently completely deaf in his
left ear, and suffers horribly painful ringing in the ears (tinnitus).

Brian wrote:
>If only there was the care in the band to sit down and do "The Who
>Anthology,"  a several hour collection of history and complete clips.

        <dreamy sigh> That would be wonderful....
        I'd be a gopher and get coffee and stuff!  ("Jen, go fer
[whatever]!"  "Right away, Mr. Daltrey!")

>Personally, since Roger has declared himself to be the "Who fan" in the
>Who, I'd rather see him do this than keep trying to get that Keith Moon
>movie up and running.

        Yeah!  Has anybody heard anything further about that?

        Would anybody who taped the "Legends" broadcast be interested in
trading for a copy of it?  I don't have VH-1.  :(
        Finally, if anyone is interested, I'll be gone Monday to Thursday to
got to Toronto to see the boys!  Bye!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
\---\____________/   -     \		2 days to the Who in Toronto!