Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #187

Somebody out there help me!  I have been signed up with the who digest about
two weeks.  I download my e mail but when I pull up the file all I get is the
initial e mail.  I can't seem to get to the original full text.  I'm on line
through AOL.

If anybody can tell me what I'm doing wrong I would really appreciate it,
 I'm still semi computer illiterate, and not being able to get past the table
of contents on these issues is depressing.

PS  The first time I saw The Who was November 22, 1967.  In a high school gym
in Southfield, Michigan.  The last time I saw them was Friday at Pine Knob.

For you Who fans still in your formative years, if you really want to know
what the boys were like in their early years this is what you do.  Go to your
local good record store and buy a copy of Maximum BBC.  NOT THE BOX SET.
 This is a compilation of their live performances over the BBC during their
career.  It's better than either Live at Leeds albums. Some of the tracks are
the best I have ever heard.  I like the Happy Jack, I'm Free,  and Our Love
Was tracks better than the actual recordings.  Every recording is nearly
perfect.  Except I Can See For Miles.  In my personal opinion John's bass is
too loud ( ever heard that before?) and you  can bearly hear Keith doing his
best work.  I am a huge Moonie fan and probably partial.  No offense to the
Ox fans out there.  I got John's autograph when he toured with Roger a couple
of years ago.