Mr. or Mrs. Citywatch

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Citywatch,
Thanks for the personal data.  Let's summarize:  You have a job in the some
city. Drive a car. Live in a garden. Have a friend and a drinking buddy.
 Speak Italian and hate accountants.  Can we start talking about the
greatest band of all time? (Not Wham, the Who)

 ----------
> I am a mature adult with a well paid job, I have my own car (and a rather
nice one
>at that) my own flat (Covent Garden, very nice too) and funnily
>enough, when someone mentions a 'top' band it just doesn't do it for
>me?!? (maybe I'm shallow?)

>I have credibility amongst my friends, my drinking buddies and my
>colleagues.

>Do what I did, go and work in the City and make stacks of cash!

>Ciao Bella!!!!

Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022