Responding to Kathleen & Brasil

From:	The Brown Family, INTERNET:pigpen@mhv.net

>2nd) to Kathleen,
>Excellent reply about the Secret Policeman's Ball...I  forgot Drowned wa=
>on it (i just listened) WOW..by the way the John Wiliams who accompianie=
>Peter is not the Boston Pops John Williams...He is an English Folk Singe=
>with the reputation of sayyyy a Tom Paxton,   not very well known...Also=

>did you buy The Secret Policemans' Other Ball when it was released?....t=
hi
>s has some acoustic Sting and some good Clapton, Beck collaborations on =
it.
>Also did anyone know there is a video The Secret Policemans Ball that ha=
>some of the Peter performance as well as the Sting Beck and CLapton...I =
saw
>it years ago and wish i taped it.
>anyone out there have it?
>By the way Kathleen my wife and I hope to see you and yours at the show =
in
>Hartford.  We will be on the lawn you wont be able to miss me...i have b=
ig
>hair ha ha ha if you look closely you'll see my microphone...
>any tapers out there let me know......

I did purchase "The Other Ball" when it was released but I parted
with it during the hazy days of High School and it was never
returned.  I do still look for it when I am second hand shopping
but have yet to come across it.  I knew that the concert was
taped but the only footage I have ever seen is Sting doing
Roxanne.

You will see me & mine at Hartford.  Thru the generosity of a
fellow lister I was finally able to obtain tickets.  I owe her
a debt of gratitude and a beer which I believe I will be buying
her & hers at whatever pre-show gathering we hook up with.
Hope you can make it.

Kathleen