Saint Louis Review

The show was great.  This was my second who show.  I saw them do quad last
year and this 10 times better and the first time I saw them kicked ass.  They
did quad.  Rog still had short hair and pete and john looked great.  Pete did
about half the show on electric.  That really supprised me becuase of the
fact that the first time I saw him he did only 2 songs on electric.  Quad
sounded great.  Great john solo during (guess)  5:15 what a suprise.  Pete
had some really great solos including sea and sand which was kind of a
suprise.    Pete was playing vicously.  It did not matter if it was acoustic
or electric.  Jumping doing windmills.  It was almost a young pete again.
 After quad they did encores of WGFA.  Now this was a switch.  Pete and Rog
started it without john.  But pete was playing electric.  John later joined
in.  BBE followed next.  Then a rocking vesion of substitute and cant
explaine (pete was playing on a lot of feedback that just rocked) rog started
off on guitar for WAY.  Which latter turned to electric.  Toward the end of
the song pete changed guitars.  He started up playing and finshed the song.
 Came to center stage.  He then took it up off his shoulder held and tossed
it into the air.  It spun and he caught it (actully he caught it then I think
he dropped it).  I really think he was going to smash it and just decided not
to go through with it.  My only complants were not enough video foteage of
John and the fans were fair weather fans.  I heard some guy say what is this
shit.  I have 2 question for people who were there.  What was the opening
acts name and who was playing The godfather and ace face.  Well thats it.  I
hope that as the tour continues more people will post reviews.

Ryan