Re:Unreleased recordings

>Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 MS KELLY D GILES I wrote:
>Subject: Re: Unreleased recordings

>This song is indeed on the reissued "Face Dances", although they call
>it "It's In You" instead of "Virginia".  Goodness knows why,
>"Virginia" is a better title I think, and less smutty sounding.

 I like "It's In You".It's less likely to be confused with that "other" old
song called "Virginia".Besides,we need a bit of "smut" from The Who from
time to time.Remember,this is from the same band that recorded the lyrics
"You say she's a virgin,well I'm gonna be the first in." "It's In You" is
pretty mild compared to that,and no worse than Peter Frampton's "I'm In You".

                                  Long Live Rock,

                                       I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!