Unreleased recordings by the High Numbers + Who

I know of the following unreleased recordings by the group:

High Numbers:
1. Dance to keep from crying
2. You really got me (instr)
3. Green Onions/Instrumental
4. Long Tall Shorty
5. Pretty Things
6. Smokestack Lightning
7. Money
Track 1-7 is from a tape (not good quality)of a High Numbers concert
from 1964. The tape also includes Young Man Blues and Here 'Tis (a
studio version is on the box set).

The Who:
8. Signal 30 (Instr) (1965?)
9. You Rang (Instr) (65?)
10. To kill my appetite
11. Do the strip
12. That Motherland feeling
13. Motoring (65)
14. Just you and me (66)
15. Dancin in the street (66)
16. It's gone (66)
17. Cousin Kevin Model Child (68/69)
18. Time is Passing (not PT-solo, Daltrey is singing)

Songs that I've not heard (can anyone send me these?):

19. Hey Joe (Live)
20. Born on the bayou (Live)
21. Affirmation (Who are you outtake)
22. Never ask me (WAY-outtake)
23. I like it the way it is (WAY-outtake)
24. Love is mine (WAY-outtake)
25. Broken Nails (WAY-outtake)

Songs that the who have played onstage, but have they been
taped/recorded?

26. Please don't touch (65)
27. Run-around Sue (65)
28. Jump back (65)
29. Love is strange (65?)
30. Land of 1000 dances (65?)
31. Love hurts (65?)
32. Uptight (66)
33. Sweets for my sweets (79)
34. Pretty Vacant (79)

I have not yet bought the rereleased Face Dances CD. I know of a
FD-outtake called Virginia, but maybe thats on the rereleased album.

Is there anybody that knows of other unreleased tracks? Is there any
comments to the list above? Which unreleased tracks did the Who record
with Shel Talmy? Has other concerts by High Numbers/Who 1964-67 (pre
Montery) been taped?

Dag Johannessen
Varatunveien 22 A
4300 Sandnes