FD recall, Is it Steph, for a moment, Tap into reality

> To my knowledge, FD hasn't been recalled.  I believe Mark Leaman was
> going to inform the list if he heard anything.  Tower Records, the place that I
> purchased FD, stated they never heard of a CD recall, so I'm not sure if one will
> happen.
> However, Mark is in the CD business, so he would know best.  Mark?

Mike:

I've heard nothing more about it. And yes, I'm in the CD business but
it's the used CD business. The only new purchases I make are mid-line or
cut-out CDs, and that only just recently. The recall may have been a
rumor, but I hope not. Perhaps I'll go to the MCA website and see if
there's anything there about it.
Sorry, Jen; I didn't mean to ignore you. I just missed your note. It's
been rather busy `round here of late.

> And with an extra 15 pounds or a few vericose veins, there's no WAY she's
> gonna wear slit skirts like she did 10 years before.  If Jim in "White
> City" is Jimmy 20 years on, Jeannie is Steph from "Quadrophenia" 15 years on.

Rainman:

I believe Jim is Jimmy, but I've seen nothing that indicates Jeannie is
Steph. I doubt it, since in the movie it looks unlikely that either
Jimmy would give her a second chance or Steph would consider it.

> Having seen both those bands LIVE I would still say they are both better
> than most other "real" bands on the market today!

Scott:

I would agree. Today's bands often don't perform all, or most, of their
instruments on album. Pink Floyd springs to mind; on their last studio
album they had a lot of extra musicians and even brought in people to
write some "Pink Floyd-sounding songs." How real is that?

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend