Re: Art School

>YOU ARE CORRECT JOHN & PETE DID MET IN SCHOOL AND WERE IN THE
>DETOURS TOGETHER BUT THEY DIDN'T START THE BAND. ROGER & DOUGIE =
>
>SANDOM (SORRY ABOUT SPELLING I DON'T HAVE MY BOOKS OUT) WERE =
>
>LOOKING FOR A BASSIST SO JOHN JOINED FIRST THEN JOHN BROUGHT
>PETE IN WHEN THEY WERE LOOKING FOR A RHYTHM MAN.
>
>I DON'T UNDERSTAND BRIAN ENO'S REFERENCE TO THE ART SCHOOL THING
>BECAUSE TO MY KNOWLEDGE ONLY PETE WENT TO ART SCHOOL.  JOHN WORKED
>FOR THE UK'S EQUIVELANT OF THE US-IRS, ROGER WAS A SHEET METAL
>WORKER AND KEITH DID EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.
>
>MAYBE JOHN WENT TO SCHOOL PART-TIME WHILE WORKING. I'M NOT SURE
>I WOULD HAVE TO LOOK IT UP BUT I HOPE THIS INFO HELPS YOUR =
>
>QUESTIONS.
>
>KATHLEEN =

Good job, Kathleen (if a little loud).  You are correct.  Only Pete went
to art school.  Pete, John and Roger all went to Acton County Grammar but
Roger didn't get together with Pete and John until after he (Roger) had
been expelled.  John went to work in the revenue office after he
graduated.

Keith, BTW, went to Alperton Secondary School, then dropped out to work
odd jobs.

			-Brian in Atlanta