SlitSkirts and Art School

the digest that contained Alan's interpretation of Slitskirts was
delayed to my mailbox but I'll add my affirmation that it seems
very plausible.  Let's all try to keep it in mind and the next time
there is a webchat or (hope against hope) one of us gets to meet
any of the boys this summer, ask them/him if this song is about
Cincinatti......

BTW what two members of the Who attended the same art
school as Brian Eno?  how did the art school connection affect
the Who, including but also beyond the obvious pop art
manifestations of their clothes and logos?