Offski

Right, for anyone that's interested, I'm leaving the list.  I've
changed jobs, and I don't know if I've got email at the new one.  If
I have....."I'll be back".  I know some of you will be glad to see
the back of me, but in the words of the genius that was Frank Zappa:

I DON'T CARE.  I JUST.....DON'T CARE.

To those of you who on occasions have concurred with my points of
view.  Cheers, I'll have a drink for you tonight, don't let the
bastards grind you down, I'm going straight, I am, as straight as an
arrow.  Porridge??? no weetabix.

Laters mate, innit??

Phil.
Citywatch Ltd