Jeff Brown

Hey F*ckface (Jeff Brown),

>Come on people...this list is nothing close to what I expected it to
>be.  *edit*
>up on live tv.  I'm sure you all know most of the things that us
>subscribers want to hear, you certainly seem to know all the little
>details that no one gives a shit about.

     I would recommend the other list to you but you seem like quite a
jerk and would not be welcome.

>                                        Soon I will see the Who-> for
>the first time, I wanna be psyched, not thinking about how 5:15 get's
>less airplay in Toronto than I Can't Reach You.  I've never even been to
>Canada!

     You've never even seen them and you shoot your mouth off like that?!?
You are not the only first timer on the list and it seems to be thriving
these days so that must tell you something. Man, do you have a lot to learn...
As for having never been to Canada - STAY OUT. Your ignorance really shows.

>Are you guys from the moon?  Or are you Amish?  And that last issue was
>great, Mr. Fancy Pants' big huge list of cool bands that he listens to.
>What a big huge waste of time.  And by the way, what kind of name is
>Yves-Pierre anyway?  Sounds like a butler.

    YOUR name sounds like a hick's :) Yves-Pierre is French - are you THAT
thick-headed? I suppose so...

    Apologies folks, this post is very uncharacteristic of me but this geek
REALLY pissed me off!

Stoo

P.S. Are any of you attending the show in Montreal? I have a great pre-show
     meet all planned out and never thought to announce it on this list.
     (I'm on Odds & Sods). Please let me know and I will send you directions.
     You are all very welcome to come.

- --
STUART PITTMAN
VISUAL DATABASE TEXTURE ARTIST