Re: Tales of Tales From The Who

> Does anyone know where I can find a copy on vinyl or CD of "Tales From
> The Who." It was a Philly Pa. show at the Spectrum.

George:

Where? I can't help you there, other than to suggest you scour your
local music stores and hit any "record" shows that come into your area.
But maybe this will help: it's been released on CD as Taking The
Capitol. It's offspeed about 1% (slow), which is barely noticable, but
then so was the Tales on vinyl.
Most of the show is actually from the Capitol Centre in Largo Maryland.
This portion of it has been released as Pinball Wizard (correct speed).
Perhaps you can locate that one.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend