Re: Feelin Alright

re:

>>Anyone out there know who the origional artist of the song FEELIN' ALRIGHT
>>is? I've heard versions by Traffic, Joe Cocker, and Three Dog Night. Who
>>wrote it?
>>
>>Mike
>>

>The song was originally by Buddy Holly.
>
>MD

I believe that you're thinking of "Well Alright" which was written by Buddy
Holly.  It was covered by Traffic, but isn't the same as "Feelin' Alright."
Bruce is correct that Dave Mason wrote "Feelin' Alright."

The Who had two different songs called "Had Enough" and "I've Had Enough" so
this isn't as unusual as it sounds :)

JGraham