Re: WHO sells out?? --- cause "it's HARD"

At 9:53 7/8/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:47:53 -0400 (EDT)
>From: JB2TheWho@aol.com
>Subject: Re: WHO sells out?? --- cause "it's HARD"
>
>AND LO AND BEHOLD...about half way through, there was a close up of ROGER,
>along with his name at the bottom to remove any doubts. Now, the ULTIMATE
>TRIVIA QUESTION is...WHAT PRODUCT DID ROGER ENDORSE SO SPECIFICALLY??

I believe he's done commercials for either VISA (probably) or perhaps
MasterCard, and I have heard stories of seeing little standup displays of
him in jewelry stores for a brand of watch, perhaps Seiko.

More than that I know not.  Do I at least win a lovely consolation prize?

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend