Re: Roger Goes Commercial

I have heard many a time that Roger did an advertisement for some
credit card or another.  I believe that this commercial aired only in
the United Kingdom, which would explain why American fans would not
have seen it.  Not sure what year this was, although I once mentioned
this ad in a letter to my dear English e-mail pal Dave, and he said
it was "some time back".  That's all the help I can give, perhaps one
of our many insightful British listers could lend a hand in answering
this question?

- -Yellow "drinkapintofmilkaday" Ledbetter