Daltrey endorsement; first 10 MTV videos ever

>BTW, I think I have found the ULTIMATE Roger Daltry trivia question and I
>would be fascinated to know if you or anyone had the answer (I don't)!! I
>only came across it yesterday while watching a special on one of the Ted
>Turner cable networks called something like "The greatest commercials of all
>time". Anyway, there were some interesting moments, werein the movers and
>shaker in advertising did some serious talking about trends and technique in
>advertsing and TV commericals in particular. One expert, in voice-over,
>commented upon the fact that "Major celebrity endorsements of specific
>products has ALWAYS been one of our biggest winners..." As this was being
>said, about 10-12 famous faces, all identified by name at the bottom, flashed
>briefly across the screen..
>
>AND LO AND BEHOLD...about half way through, there was a close up of ROGER,
>along with his name at the bottom to remove any doubts. Now, the ULTIMATE
>TRIVIA QUESTION is...WHAT PRODUCT DID ROGER ENDORSE SO SPECIFICALLY??
>
>I was only able to come up with one clue. The photo of Roger, obviously taken
>at the time of the endorsement, showed him in that rather appalling
>"Ultra-short" haircult we wore for the 1982 "Farewell Tour", so that would at
>least put a date on it.. Other than that, it was clearly from a specific ad
>and endorsement (as opposed to be a still from a movie or something such as
>that).
>
>Although I would never think of ROG as truely "selling out", I imagine that
>he told his fair share of s$#t from PETE et al, especially when one recalls
>the marvellous album cover of "THE WHO SELL OUT".
>
>Anyway, if ANYONE knows what product ROG apparently endorsed, then that
>person IS GOOD! Thought you might have a clue..???

I have a little article (from an unidentified publication) entitled "Great
Faces" and subtitled "Portraits from a timely advertising campaign."  The
first face featured is the ever underrated Roger Daltrey, and the ad
campaign was for Bulova Watches.  Other faces on page 2 of the article are
Morgan Fairchild ("who I've seen naked"--that's my little tribute to Jon
Lovitz of Saturday Night Live Fame), Bernadette Peters, and Johnny Cash.
The article notes that on page 3, which I didn't save, there was a photo of
Muhammed Ali.  Cathy Lee Crosby (the original Wonder Woman) was also
mentioned but I don't know if they ran her photo.

>Whislt reading the paper 2day , i noticed in 1981 the 1st tenvideos shown
>on MTV, guess who was the 4th???
>yep the guys with You Better You Bet
>Arthur in Scotland

This was an interesting tidbit of information, but WHY did sister station
VH1 skip The Who in their 'history of music videos A to Z' this past weekend??

Rich B.