Another Top 10 list

Others posted why not me!

  1. THE WHO
  2. BOB DYLAN  =

  3. ANYTHING CLAPTON (MOSTLY CREAM & BLIND FAITH)
  4. STEPPENWOLF
  5. PATTI SMITH GROUP
  6. ELVIS COSTELLO
  7. TOM WAITS
  8. JETHRO TULL
  9. THE CLASH
10. RAMONES

Under the strictly performer category

    Janis Joplin & Joe Cocker

As far as new stuff (not many turn me on)

    Pearl Jam
    Green Day
    Alanis Morisette (sp) (who pissed this girl off?)           =

But THE WHO and Dylan will always be my favorites.  I don't know if it's
because the first two albums I owned were Tommy & Blonde on Blonde but th=
ey
remain it.  I agree with the posting that remarked on Dylan's musical
inability but he definitely was a magical lyrist.  I'm not saying that Bo=
can't play because anyone who has had the pleasure of seeing him on a goo=
night knows that he's very good on acoustic as well as electric but he ju=
st
never put much effort into his melodies.  I always reasoned that he had s=
much to say he didn't want to muddy up his lyrics with music.

JMO

Kathleen