Re: Beatles and J. Hendrix sucks (do they ??)

Duquesne Yves-Pierre wrote:

> Bill Lukas wrote :
> >THe beatles suck, listen to them closely and you'll cry because they are
> >so bouring. Hendrix sucks too, who the hell want's to hear bouring
> >guitar solos and cheesy lyrics that he didn't even write.
>
> Poor guy !! Your life is a hell ! Why don't you listen to the Who? ;-)
> And to answer to your question, I do and am happy with it.
>
> Yves-Pierre

i do listen to the Who and they are the best, if i did not listen to
them why would i be on this list. I have heard most of the Beatles and
Jimmy's work and they both blow, try listening to the Kinks or Jethro
Tull. Both are 10 times better. No one is better tan the Who though.