Re: Physics and nuclear weapons

>Dead wrong.
>Atom bombs are straight fission reactions, from plutonium or U-238.
>Hydrogen bombs utilize a fission-fusion reaction, and were not
developed
>until the 1950's.

Thank you very much David for coming to my defense here.  I knew I
was right about A-bombs and H-bombs being different, but it's nice to
have someone else who knows I'm right too. :)

Oh, I got out the old encyclopedia again and found that the hydrogen
bomb that the United States tested on 3/1/54 was called "Bravo".  I
could find no mention of the US ever having any nuclear weapons
called "Athena".  Sorry to whoever it was that thought there was one.
 Maybe there was an Athena in the British arsenal?

- -Yellow "I went to Hiroshima when I was a little girl" Ledbetter

completely unrelated p.s. - the Entwistle chat that was posted on
this list (and the other list for that matter) was from Prodigy.  Not
AOL, as some people around here seem to think.  I am the one who made
the chat transcript and posted it, and as you can see from my e-mail
address, I am on Prodigy.  I know it seems silly, but it ticks me off
when people make mistakes like that.  I just needed to vent.  Have a
nice day.