Re:It's very very very very hard...

>Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 Mike Wiethorn wrote:
>Subject: it's very very very very hard...........

>Also, what is Cache Cache all about?  No bears in there?  Scratchin' mice?
> Is it about a suicide attempt?

 In an interview at that time,Townshend claimed that it was about a drunken
misadventure that he had while The Who were touring somewhere in Europe
(Belgium or Germany,I think).He claimed that he got so drunk one night,that
he wandered into the bear pit of a zoo and fell asleep.I think that he may
have also mentioned something about suicide being on his mind.As it turned
out,there were no bears in the pit,as it was winter and they'd all been
removed and taken to warmer quarters.
 That's the story I remember him telling,anyway.

                             Long Live Rock,

                                    I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!