Thanx for the Athena lyric info.

Thanx Glenn, Tom, Marc, Ms. Yellow, Mike, Kevin, Ian and
Kathleen for your info on the Athena lyrics.  Boy, I was
afraid I was going to really get flamed for not knowing all
of this stuff so I appreciate your civility.  I have had
enough recordings pass my way over the years that didn't have
lyrics, I gave myself the impression that It's Hard was
one of those... oil wells:)

What I've come away with here are a couple of things:
1- I'm not much of one to sit and listen to music with what
   published lyrics I have at hand but in this case, at the
   earliest convenience, will do so for Athena.
2- I should trust my ears.  There seems to still be the
   possiblity that the recording may differ from the lyrics
   published in black and white.  However slim the chance,
   I have to leave it to Pete to sing whatever he feels
   like, especially since he wrote the song in the first
   place.
3- It's subjective!  Whatever I walk away thinking from
   this little listening session I plan is purely that.
   I might still come away with the use of the word whore
   meaning more to my interpretation than bomb.  At
   least I go into my listening room with a new premise
   that you all have provided with me here.
4- From a few weeks ago someone put the lyrics up to
   Athena, I don't remember who.  What I do remember is
   thinking, god what a great bunch of lyrics.  Is Pete
   cool or what.  And they say it's only rock and roll.

Thanx again,
Beau 'now if I could only find my car keys' McCrury