Keith Moon's burial site

I was under the impression that Moonie was cremated and the ashes
scattered off the coast at Malibu, in California, site of some of his
most famous drinking bouts.

Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Another thought:  Wasn't there an album called Pussy Cats, perhaps
featuring Nilsson, on which Keith played drums with Jim Keltner on a
track described by Dougal in the biography of Moon?

I've probably boozed it up too much to remember both of these correctly;
sorry if that's the case.

Roger A. Baylor
New Albany, Indiana
Beer writer, pub owner, list lurker