Giuliano book errors contest

Just a reminder of the "Errors in _Behind Blue Eyes_" contest.  A recent
submission listed 5 errors in 6 pages!  plus one more in the pictures
section.  There's a ripe field for mining out there, guys-n-gals.

Send your factual errors to amck@eden.com.  If you're just now hearing
about this or don't remember what the prize is, e-mail me.

I will soon post the errors found so far, minus the names of those who
reported them, to give you an idea of what can be done with a little
knowledge and careful reading.  Looks like there's something there for Who
fans of every knowledge level, if you're quick!

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend