Pete Turning Pages

>Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 11:03:09 -0500 (EST)
>From: QuietOne <drjimmy@cnj.digex.net>
>Subject: Pete Reading Music

> Thats seems awfully strange...Then what was he turning the pages to
> on the music stand  during Quad ? I observed this while he was
> strumming to "Quadrophenia" and "The Rock". Obviously, there are
> no words to recall in those 2...Hmmmm

     I have no first hand knowledge of this, and we could really clear it
up with a contribution by someone who's talked to a member of the entourage
or from a person who has actually seen what's on the stand.  Pete has
always had trouble remembering his lyrics.  My guess is that he has a set
list with the lyrics for all the songs.  If he wasn't refreshing his memory
on the lyrics to a particular song, he was probably checking to see what
song was next.  His list might even include whether a guitar change would
be necessary.

     Tim Herrlinger

Tim Herrlinger                                Email: tjherrlinger@ucdavis.edu
Section of Evolution and Ecology              Office Phone: (916) 752-1117
University of California, Davis               FAX:          (916) 752-1449
Davis, CA 95616