Apologies for narrowmindedness confusion

I am prostrate with shame for confusing everyone with
my reply to a post entitled "narrowmindedness on the
list." The post was on the other who chat line and
it was a satirical poke at obsessive who fans with
all their likes and dislikes and of course many people
without even a dash of humor in their blood were quite
outraged.  I, however,  found it worth snickering over.  So if
anyone deserves the spanking it is me for posting
my reply to this link rather than to the link in
question.  I hope no one finds me disloyal for checking
out information on both links ;).

My sincerest apology, H.G.