Chris's Who Links

> I don't know if this has been brought up before, because I'm a new-be. But I
> must know. Are there any Whooligans out there that have any idea what
> happened to Chris's WHO Lynx? Because he basically was the center of the WHO
> world in cyberspace. And since he's been gone, I've had no where to go
> (whimper, sniff).
> Sooo, If you have info, let me know.

The lynx can be found at:

http://www.cjmag.co.jp/staff/chris/Who.html

Or, just go to my homepage:

http://dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu/~deerdana

And click on "The Who".

Now, does anyone out there know where tablature can be found for Pete's
performance of "Drowned" from this recent Quad tour? And how the HECK does
he have his guitar tuned for that song? Surely, it can't be standard tuning.

- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)