Web page update

I have made a number of updates to the Australian discographies on my web page
and added a few scans here and there.  In particular I have gone about as far as
I can go with the solo information.  I suspect there are gaps there that need to
be filled.

All you record collectors out there that have any Aussie pressings, please check
it out and email me if you have any updates/corrections etc etc

I have also updated the list of cover versions by Aussie artists.

Thanks,
Denis.         http://www.pcug.org.au/~dbowler/who.html