Re: The Esquire article

>>the majority of whom hadn't even spilled their first Bud when Keith
Moon died

Holy smashed guitar bits, either this guy left his glasses at home or
the crowd at the Nassau Coliseum was markedly different from that at the
Chicago United Center. Why, I'd never seen so many middle aged men in
one place in my entire life (sorry guys). As a matter of fact, I amused
myself before the show by looking around and trying to find another
teenaged girl. "There's one! No, wait, she's got to be in her 20's...
There's one! But unlike her boyfriend, she doesn't look too happy to be
here. Bet he dragged her along..."

>>he no longer windmills.

He does so! This article is just riddled with errors! But what can you
expect from a guy who doesn't like "Quadrophenia"? For that matter, what
can you expect from a guy who works for "Esquire"? Tee hee hee hee hee.

Yellow "I wanted to tell everyone that I just had a birthday" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com