I can't hear Tommy!!

Why do people who drink Budweiser have rescue crews when there are dying
souls out there whose STEREOS HAVE BLOWN UP!!

                                                         need

                                                        music.

I know it's my fault:  I used it.  I used it to Death!  And those waves of
electrical burning will forever permeate my brain until I find a sound wave
replacement.  The clock-radio is not an acceptable form.

Amy "I would have rather gone blind" Dresser

Slip out of trouble, slip over here and set me free.