I'm back!

Hello, everybody! I've been away for some months (I had to study hard for my
vestibular examination, and YES, I was sucessful! :) ) but I'm back again. I
bought some re-issues of Who albums, such as the new tommy, the new Who's Next,
and The Who Live At The Isle Of Wight. But I didn't see the live album that
Polydor would release... Is it already done? If so, is it a good idea to buy it
when I already have Live At Leeds and Live At The Isle Of Wight?

Regards,

Lucas Bleicher
Fortaleza, Brazil