Full Moon

This is my first posting, so I hope I'm sending it to the right place.
Regarding the book "Full Moon", it used to be fairly easy to find in a
paperback version, but I haven't seen it in a couple of years.  It may
still be in print; if so, your local bookstore may be able to special
order it.
At any rate, it will probably be re-released soon, as MTV films is
currently working on a movie adaptation of it (at least according to the
San Diego Union-Tribune).  So keep your eyes open; it's a very enjoyable
book.
As far as the reissued Who discs are concerned (forgive me, I can't
recall who wanted the information), you may want to try Tower Records
mail order.  You can access Tower on-line or by calling 1.800.Ask.Tower
(I think that's the number anyway).  They're reliable, and definitely
have them.
Keep listening to the 'orrible 'oo!

Brian Vargo, San Diego, CA