Height

     I can't recall who it was that said this, but I can't let their
statement go unchallenged.  It was in reference to the whole height
question.  Those of you that have read the recent postings will know that I
not only answered someone's question about Raoger's height, but listed the
other three's height as well.  I don't know if the person who followed me in
the posting was joking, or just misinformed, but there is no way that Roger
is 5'4". He's not tall, but he sure isn't a midget either.  Don't want to
step on any toes, but whom ever judged him to be that short really needs to
get a better sense of perception.  As I siad, Moon was 5'9", and when
standing next to Roger, he only looks a little bit taller.  If Roger was
really 5'4", Keith would have towered over him. Sorry, but I'm very
nit-picky when it comes to details and just cannot let things like this go
unrectifyed.

Jennifer