Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #45

"You are correct.  As a guitar player and former piano and trumpet player (
who had to read to take lessons), I can tell you that it is not neccessary
to read to play a pretty mean guitar.  Guitar tabs are real helpful,
though."

Too right.  I don't think any of the great rock (jazz? Django
Reinhardt) guitarists could read a single note of music.  I play, and
I have now idea about music, I just play by ear, or use tab.  I think
PT basically has the order of songs  on his stand - I mean whatever
happened to a good old-fashioned "Set List" ???
If you're reading this, Blandford, tell us - PLEASE!
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 403 7706
Fax: +44 171 403 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk