Younger Who Fan.

Sorry, I've tried to keep out of this.
I'm 21 years old now, and I've been a giant Who fan since my parents took me
to see Tommy (the film) when I was still in the womb.  One month before I was
born.

But seriously,  are we all trying to out do each other?  What difference does
it make when and why you bought your first who album?  I inherited most of
mine from my parents and listened to them on LP with all of the pops and
crackles for years. (I still think that it's the best) .  I didn't buy
my first Who album until the first time I joined BMG music club (10 CD's
for a dollar, and 4 more within a year.)  I had picked about eight and
was searching for another and way down in the corner I saw Who's Next and
The Who by Numbers so I finished out my order with those.  I've slowly
replaced my LP's with CD's simply because who has a turntable in their car
anymore?;)  I buy the new stuff all on CD's, but every once in a while I
like to go back and listen to the old pops and crackles.

EMS