A Visit to the R&RHFM

The weather looked good along lake Erie so we made the trip to
the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland yesterday.
Probably less then 100 people in the museum (very unusual), must be a
midweek winter thing.  This was to our advantage it gave us the
unique oppurtunity to take as much time as we wanted to enjoy the
collection, view the films, and play at the interactive displays.
The Who are well represented in many different areas.  Came home with
a reprint of the 25th anniversary poster.  if you have not made the
trip, it is worth the effort, great way to spend a day!