Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #45

It can be said that The Who are somewhat aggressive and energetic, but I'm
not so sure that they have a "'f**k you' attitude", as contended by Mr.
Polinsky. Remember, Pete Townshend viewed his purpose as somehow
articulating the "inarticulacy" of his generation, which I consider a very
positive, cooperative, and benevolent attitude towards the world. Besides,
this is no excuse to be impolite and uncivil to Who fans who are
legitimately interested in discussion, and completely uninterested in this
kind of immature, flaming BS.
	--Basil Alsamarai