Re: Where are all the old people

At 06:53 PM 2/19/97 -0800, Ledbetter burped via
Digest:

>Ya'll see what I meant about how young fans are
>treated around here?

     Well, no, I wasn't paying attention. But you
do throw a cute temper tantrum. Maybe some cookies
and milk when you stop holding your breath?   ;->

>... representative from the Fang and ML Fan Club
>starts using expletives to describe us.

     They've been waging a splendid firefight for
some time. A joint "Fan Club" would be an odd
thing, indeed. Well worth checking ...

>... there's a "new" Who mailing list ...

     August 5, 1996. News must travel slowly?

>... set up just for boring old farts like you ...

     Awwwwwwwwwww, that wasn't nice ...

>... entralling conversation about the metallic
>properties of ML's testicles ...

     Hmmmmmmmm ... I missed that one, too. I *did*
see some discussion about connections among The
Who, beastiality and three-way sex, however ...
right now, we're working through the details of
gerbil fetishes and the Lifehouse ...

>I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who'd
>be thrilled to give you the address ...

     Actually, there is a website associated with
a main Who-centered list and two sublists. Instead
of spewing teeneybopper-style angst one way or the
other, I'd simply suggest checking it out for
yourself?  http://www.yami.com/odds&sods

Bob