Quad Remaster & John's french horn

Quiet One  -  I don't know where in Jersey you're from but I recently saw
the Quad CD remaster in 3 central Jersey stores.  Abbey Road and Barnes &
Noble (Music section of course) in Freehold; Border Books in East
Brunswick.  Hope this helps.

Stefani  -  Richard Barnes  "Max R&B" and Dave Marsh "Before I Get Old"
both state that John was taught a few scales on the trumpet from his
estranged father when he was very young.  The trumpet was his first love
and when he joined the school orchestra is was so overendowed with trumpet
students he had to settle for the french horn.  Ergo, I believe that's
where the forced idea comes from.