Remasters and Quad CD..

Hey all..

For those of you that read the newsgroup alt.music.who,
you may have already seen my posted question, but I
thought that I may pass it along here as well.

Up until Who Are You and Numbers, I have found that
each re-master was available on cassette..

These 2 I have yet to find.

I may be a dying breed, but I still buy the cassettes
for the car radio ( Nope, no cd player in car..) and especially
the re-mastered ones.

I could just copy the cd's, but I like the re-master
sound of the factory cassette...

I also can no longer find Quad on CD (Remaster)...
I am in NJ...Checked all around...

What gives ?