Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #42

Since yesterday everyone was trying to figure out what was up with a user
named babaoriely@delphi.com.
Below is a serious post that I put up. Below that is the answer that he
E-Mailed to me in private E-Mail.
Something is definately wrong with this moron.

You know what is funny, in real life this geek would never think of making
a comment like that to me.

So Baba next time that you are in Phoenix, E-Mail me and you can make your
comments directly to my face. you might need a step stool though. 6' 5",
260.

Vince