Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #38

Does anyone know what cities the Who are going to play in July-August,\
any speculators?  -Aaron

By the way I have had the great fortune of meeting all three surviving
Who members.  They all happen to be great stories.  Please e-mail me if
you care to hear them.  A side note, Townshend was, as expected, the
coolest of them all!