Responce to: Frank & the Ox (And another plea for info.)

     First in response to Frank, I'm a nineteen year old college student and
love the Who-so don't despair, many people of my generation love the Who and
do consider them to be what they truly are-the greatest rock band that ever was.
     As for the Ox's attack against the Who, I'd like to ask 1.)Why the hell
are you apart of this mailing list if you feel that way; and 2.)I challenge
you to present anything better musically in the rock genre than what the Who
has done! In my opinion, why should I listen to the cheap imitation, rip off
garbage that is being generated today, when I can go straight to the source
and listen to the truly great stuff?   I think you'd better question your
own judgement as opposed to the rest of us.
      As for their up coming tour, again I'd like to remind those who are in
the know to please remember (if you haven't already) tell me the best way to
find out when tickets go on sale.   Being only nineteen, I've never had the
privilage of seeing them live, and would be immensely disappointed if I
missed my chance.

Jennifer