The Who

First I would like to take care of the important issue.

Jennifer asked about touring info.  Just stay tuned to the list and you'll
get all the ticket info you need.  Ken Guilford who sent the original post
will keep everyone updated as well as others who are good at digging up
that info.

My next comments are for "BABA".

First; I don't know how you can claim to be a fan.  Anyone who truly
follows knows that the 1979 tragedy happened not at MSG but at Riverfront
Stadium in Cinncinnati and to say that the Band didn't give a shit is just
completely wrong.  They were completely torn up about the incident and if
you were around then and read or saw any of the interviews you would know
that.

And what the hell does "get with the 90's" mean.  Just because Hendrix,
Joplin, Led Zepp (I could go on but won't) haven't done anything new I
should stop listening and appreciating their contribution.  We are talking
about true legends here who have made a huge contribution to the 90's music
scene.  If you don't believe me just go look up an interview of Eddie
Veder's and see what he has to say about who influenced him.

Quad was always one of their most challanging albums to perform and because
of that the four of them couldn't perform it live to the satisfaction of
the group.  Them coming back with this in the way they did was a god send
for many of us.  Quad being one of my favorites and only getting to hear
5:15 & LROM at other concerts I thought it was great to see performed
complete.

And as far as your comment about them being old farts.  Well I hate to tell
you honey;  WE ARE ALL GETTING OLDER & WE ALL AIN'T WHAT WE USE TO
BE....EVEN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!    I can tell you from experience that THE WHO
are doing a whole lot better than two other ancient british bands.  The one
keeps putting out any new crap they can & tour even though the lead singer
hasn't been able to sing a note since the early 80's and the lead guitarist
looks like he should be taking a dirt nap.  The other one grinds out 2
songs with left over tape from a dead man and call that new; talk about
money hungry.

Well; you have your opinions and I have mine.  Hope I haven't offended
anyone.  If I have I'm sure I'll read about it.