The Who

I don't understand you people. The Who are and have been defunct as a group
for about 15 years now. How can you all still support something as dead in
the water as this band is ? They have done nothing new for us, and just
keep repeating what they have put out in the past. Re-masters just to get
your money TWICE!

And they are now into therir 50's! They are NOT about to give you anything
new.

Peter Townshend is a selfish man who wants you to pay top dollar to see
him and the other 2 old farts sing songs from an album released some
24 years ago.....And you all do it! That is the amazing part.!!

Doesn't it piss you off that this band does NOTHING new ? They had
15 frigin years to come up with a new album! BUT NO!

You mean to tell me that Pete Townshend could not have had John and
Roger in on any of his solo efforts ? Why not ? What is so BAD
about that ?

They do NOT cartee about you, and if there were to be another trampling
under foot at MSG during a Quadrophoney re-hash, they STILL would not
give a shit...

I ask you also...How nbad did Roger sound siunging Love Reign O'ER ME ?
Pretty bad, eh ? "Looooveee.....PLEEEEEAAAASSSE Riegn over me"
Do yo uknw        Do you know why he added the "Please" part ? Cause he CANT HIT
the HIGH NOTES ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!"

"But thank God I aoint old".....Indeed!

"Hmmmm> IM Pete Townshend....Im gonna perrfomrm Quadrophoney with a
ROCK band, yet play an ACCOUSTIC guitar so that no one HEARS the
damn thing.,..
GOD!

Give up....get with the 90's people..

by the way....long live rock....