Psychoscat

>         I was listening to "Fake It" last night, and the scat interlude may
> be the most beautiful musical phrase I've ever heard performed.

Right on, sister! The inflections he puts on those syllables just bring that
whole mood of desperation and pathetic surrender to one heckuva climax, eh?
I was so disappointed in the live performance of Psychoderelict that he
didn't do that whole little scat passage, but then, he made up for it by
chasing around the harmonica player.

- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)