Die? Never!

>This mailing list has become ridiculous and must stop.  There is just =
>too much BS on it.  It is slow and time consuming to read postings.  My =
>suggestion is for everyone to use the wonderful newsgroup, =
>alt.music.who.    It is much easier to select the messages that you want =
>to read and much easier and more logical to read responses.
>					Dave Schwartz

        Join the Odds & Sods mailing list.  Now THAT one has more BS than
Who some days!  But the people, as on this list, are great (for the most part).
        Your best bet is to politely suggest that we stick to strictly Who
topics (tho' I can't think of anything non-Who on the list for ages!).
        And, of course, at the end of every digest are instructions on how
to unsubscribe.  :)

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Ain't no use in cryin' - stay away from me...." -The 'Stones